1- PLAN & MEASUREMENTS OF YOUR KITCHEN
- If you are installing a new kitchen, then your kitchen supplier would have given you a plan with the measurements of the cabinets, there you also find the measurements for the work surfaces.
- If you are keeping your existing kitchen cabinets and are just replacing the worktops, you need to measure the existing worktops.
2- CHOOSE WORKTOP SURFACE MATERIAL & COLOUR
- Surf our website to select a type of material and Colour
- We have a house selection of Quartz (Silestone), Granite & Marble; they are always on special promotional price.
- We are also able to supply the world top brands of Quartz & Ceramic, please surf our website for all the brands and full colour range.
- Pay us a visit at our offices in Greenwich-London where we will be very please to meet you and show you the entire range.
3- GET A QUOTE FROM US
- Use our online INSTANT QUOTE system, this will allow you to get an instant quote, but for only the House Selection of Granite, Quartz (Silestone) & Marble.
- Send us an EMAIL with your kitchen plan or drawing with measurements and specifications, this is compulsory for us to quote in all other brands of materials where the online Instant Quote does not apply.
- Send us a FAX with your kitchen plan or drawing with measurements and specifications, this is compulsory for us to quote in all other brands of materials where the online Instant Quote does not apply.
- Simply CALL us to discuss any enquire you may have.
4- CONFIRM YOUR ORDER & BOOK US TO TEMPLATE YOUR KITCHEN SURFACES
- Once you have fully made your decision on the type of Worktop material and colour, and are happy with our quote, you will be required to confirm the order with us by making a 50% down payment.
- On confirmation of the order, we will book a day to come and electronically measure up your kitchen surfaces to make a template for the production of your new worktops in which we will send you a copy of this template in PDF & CAD drawing format via email, so you can do a final verification that your requested initial specifications have all been considered, at this point we will also give you an estimated day to come back and install your kitchen worktops.
- Our average time from templating day to installation day is from 5 to 10 days.
5- PRODUCTION OF YOUR KITCHEN WORKTOPS
- Production of your kitchen worktops will immediately commence once we have received confirmation from you that the specifications drawn up on our Template are as per your initial request.
- Our Production time for most jobs (no matter how big or complex) are 5-7 working days.
6- INSTALLATION OF YOUR KITCHEN WORKTOPS
- Finally the day has arrived; our skilled fitting team will show up in accordance with the agreed schedule to install your worktops with the minimum of fuss and disruption.
- Please keep a minimal number of different trades working in the kitchen are at the time we are installing the worktops.
7- FINAL PAYMENT
- Any outstanding balance is to be paid upon completion and inspection of the job.
- We will send you an invoice in which you can make a payment by telephoning our office. You can pay by Debit & Credit Card, we also accept BACS payment Bank transfer.
8- YOU ARE NOW ANOTHER HAPPY CUSTOMER
- We hope your enjoy your new worktops for many years to come. A big thank you from all of us at KITCHEN WORKTOP SOLUTIONS.